The Healing Feminine Shame Podcast
Sweet Soul, it’s time to heal Feminine Shame and tap back into what’s natural, real, wild, and magical.
The Healing Feminine Shame Podcast is your resource for exploring and healing Feminine Shame and reclaiming your Truest Self, befriending and healing your body, mastering your subtle energies, aligning with Nature’s wisdom and rhythms, and turning your challenges into your greatest assets.
Each episode delivers potent transmissions to inspire and empower you. With a range of topics complete with a dash of Western science, hearty servings of metaphysical wisdom, and heaps of embodied experiences, there’s something here for you to create profound, sustainable, holistic shifts in life, health, body, relationships, and spiritual growth.
Want to have Devon as a guest on your podcast?
Reach out and let’s discuss!
- My approach to seasonal living is a holistic, physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual one. Through aligning with the energies that naturally wax and wane, we’re provided cues for how to live naturally – even if it’s not “normal” these days. Let the greatest force – The Earth – guide you in living optimally and with […]
- What does it mean to you to be a a Lover? What comes up for you? Do you immediately think of romantic love and intimacy? Do you think of love as an energy and way of living? How are you bringing that sense of Lovership into your daily life? Tune in for three ways to […]
- Life wants to live and bloom, and so does your fullest potential. How are you unknowingly allowing shame to weigh you down? The shame bundle. What is a shame bundle, you ask? It’s a bundle of nonsense that we’ve adopted as our own personal gospel that we check ourselves against. It provides our definitions of […]
- In what ways have you experienced a perceived barrier in connection, safety, contentment, and joy throughout your life? And in what ways did you internalize those barriers to mean something about you (like, you were/are the problem)? Shame is a perceived barrier to connection, safety, contentment, and joy. It motivates us to make changes, reevaluate […]
- It’s early spring and on InnerSpark’s Wheel, it’s a representation of The Initiate archetype. This is the essence of beginnings, newness, studentship, childlike wonder and innocence, birth, air, insight, the mind, inspiration, dawn, hope, youth. The role of studentship and beginner is a catalyst for growth and expansion – if we allow it. Yet the […]
- Feminine Shame is an intense and deeply held resistance, aversion, resentment, and fear towards anything that is soft, transient, cyclical, fluid, passive, nurturing, intuitive, an/or emotional in nature. It is a shame towards that which is natural. This learned disconnection leads us into a perpetual state of “not enough.” We feel wrong, bad, unworthy, fundamentally […]